Wednesday 24 August 2016

Precarious

I'm not really into guys of my age anymore. I see them not to be serious cause they don't know what they actually want. None of them want to settle, they all want to have fun and I just don't want that. You'll never know what they thinking. Cause they may be claiming they love you, when all they want is to have fun with you. Now I want someone who is ready to settle. Ma eyes are wide open, lost interest in campus guys. Have had enough experiences with them. Besides, they have a career to build and wouldn't want to burden themselves planning their future with someone else, when they are still figuring out theirs. Therefore my resolution for this year has changed. Targeting guys who are working and relationship minded. Obviously, not just any gentleman cause I'm not just any lady. But for now, specifications are not required until I have quite a number to choose from. And by the end of the year, I would have gotten quite a number to pick one from. I need a gentleman not a fresh boy. Deceitful men are warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment