Friday 5 August 2016

Proposal Rejections II


5. I'm waiting on the Lord: This is mostly used with the church girls. They'll tell you they have to pray about it and wait on the Lord for a sign that confirms that you're the one. 6.I'm married: This is also to get you off her back. They believe it will invoke some fear into you and you'll leave them the hell alone. 7.You're too old for me: This is normally said to older men. 8.You're too young: She could be one of those that date older men. 9.I'm not attracted to you like that: This is similar to #3. They say this to kill you desire forever. Nothing you do or say will change this. 10. It's not you, it's me: This is when she gives you a long list of reasons why she can't enter into a relationship. Truth is, she might not be feeling you like that but just doesn't want to say it to hurt you. 11. Can we be just friends: This is a killer. It's another friend-zoned line. 12.I want to finish school first: This is another way of saying she isn't feeling you like that. Wondering how many of these categories you've been a victim of?. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment