Monday 15 August 2016

Myself

There's a lot you don't know about me and today I would like to tell you all you need to know. I'm a man of my word. Do my best to keep my word. Don't play around a lot so my words are taken seriously by many. Work hard to attain success in whatever I do. Cause I don't fancy cheap things. Make sure I earn what I deserve. Arguing for something I don't deserve isn't my thing. Walk with people who inspire me and make me wanna be a better person. Think things through before carrying out a decision. Therefore I always accept responsibility for my actions . Try and error isn't really my style hence I always make sure I get my facts straight. Do take risks when necessary. Confidence is what carries me along regardless how tough life turns out to be. I stick to the truth and that makes me mostly straight-forward. Hoping you would love me for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment