Thursday 11 August 2016

Purport

Trust me, I am really trying to keep this relationship pending. But you on the other hand are veritably doing everything within your means to dissolve it. I'm very cognizant with the fact that people change, but with you, it's either you are sick in the head or you just cannot think straight. I mean You know better. We've come a long way for you to be messing around lately. Picking up a phone to call and say hello or text message saying "I have missed you" wouldn't take a minute of your time. I mean, use your head a little sometimes. I fell for a smart guy, not someone as dumb as you are becoming. You have a sweet, fine girl like me, what else do you want?. I still have the seductive cleavage you always kept staring at, boobs & butt which are on point, smooth, soft skin you were always fond of massaging and hugging, soft palm that you made me use to do stuffs you liked. Pink silky and soft lips as you always admired. The romantic, sweet, gentle voice you always complimented me for during all our free night calls. My lady-like dressing and pictures you were always asking for. My good sense of humor and infectious smile. I'm giving you time to think things through. Cause I'm never backing out of this relationship. I'm giving you a month since you need sometime to yourself. After which we are fully bouncing back. Don't think of doing anything silly. I have heard of your movements with Sally, deal with it. I told you there was no breaking up in this relationship and you still went on to propose. Remember all the struggle you went through before I finally said yes. And start acting like we deserve each other. You know I love you. Please take care and be a bae cause I will be watching. Holla back yeah.    

No comments:

Post a Comment