Sunday 21 August 2016

Sister's Love

Never met someone as inquisitive as my younger sister. Seriously, she's beyond compare. Idha is her name. I mean she always want to know what I'm up to. If I'm not asleep, she's also not planning of closing her eyes either. Sometimes I have this strange feeling she's stalking me or something. I mean it gets weird from time to time. But the good part is, she looks up to me. Yet to find someone who believes in me more than she does. She always has this feeling I can get the job done even if I have no idea. So, I try not to disappoint her. I hide my fear and do what is required of me. We do have our happy moments and those moments are like rays streaming perpetually from the sun; simply without compare. We have this chemistry which gets us through anything; elusive times. Grateful we are related. I will owe it to her someday for the man she's grooving me into.

No comments:

Post a Comment