Sunday 21 August 2016

Tweeting

Loving the woman I'm becoming day in day out. I see the smirk on my mama's face from time to time especially when she stare's at me every Sunday morning. My old friends meet me and the very first word they pronounce is "Wow!". The annoying part is the harassment from guys, it's rib-tickling when I'm in the mood and vastly deviling when I'm not. Those I completed High school with are always saying, I have really changed. Especially the way I dress and talk. They are trying to say I'm more sober these days. Shaking my head!. I did have crazy moments in high school so I get their point regardless of the fact that I think they are being sarcastic. I mean come on, people change but everyone is making it seem as if I have massively changed but I'm still the same irrespective of my change in physical appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment