Monday 22 August 2016

You'll never know

I never liked dressing formally. Can't really tell whether it wasn't just my thing or there was never the need to. I remember vividly I had this roommate of mine who had never seen me tack in before, to talk of putting on a tie. So one day he saw my application letter for an internship program at Societe Generale Bank. And he was like, am I okay?. And would I be able to adjust to the banking lifestyle cause of my way of living. Especially, my type of haircut and dress code. Fortunately, he met me during the summer vacation and was impressed with my sudden change of lifestyle. My point is, the fact that we haven't witnessed someone actually do or accomplished something does not guarantee that they cannot do it. They should be given the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove themselves. If we are still not impressed, then fine. I'm only saying, let's give them a chance to prove themselves. Let's not be in a hurry to conclude.

No comments:

Post a Comment