Tuesday 9 August 2016

Truecaller

Nsiah: I was fond of calling everyone, hey or herrh!, even if I knew them by name. That was the first thing that easily came out of my mouth. Hence, I didn't go through any stress of trying to recollect names of people. To me, no one had a problem with it, because I didn't. But then I had this puppy called Bristle. I hardly called it by it's name and I realized one day that it responded quickly as I called out it's name. Cause it was mostly slow to my call. I had to call it like two or three times until it came around. But this time around it came hurriedly. I didn't figure out the reason why until it happened on three to four occasions before I noticed it. So I was like, even if my puppy doesn't prefer me not calling it by it's name, then how much more a human being. It took me a while to actually stop that habit, but after a while, I recognized the sudden change of facial expressions of people towards me. You can also stop only if you decide to.

No comments:

Post a Comment