Thursday 18 August 2016

Vexation

Sent a close friend of mine a customized good-morning message with her picture on it. I used crimson for the background cause that's her favorite color. And amperzand font style is what I used for the writings since she's into fancy stuffs. The only problem is, she isn't easily impressed so it took me roughly 45minutes to get it all done. Had to make sure the layout was a little sophisticated. Inserted a couple of emojis to create a little sense of humor. It looked a little quixotic and comical at the same time. After I was done, I paused for a moment, stared at it and admired my creativity. Then I remembered the quotation in the Bible that said after God had finished with creation, He looked at everything He had made, and was very pleased. (Gen.1:31). I went ahead to forward this splendid self-composed custom-made message to her, awaiting a response that would lighten up my day. I waited and waited and there was none so I put my mind off it. Later in the day, I received a message from her. I looked and it said "Ei you" and I replied. Then she climaxed it by saying, "I'm sure you've sent same to all the numerous girls on your phone. You think I'll praise you, please I'm not moved okay". There and then my immune system broke down and rebooted 3hours later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment