Sunday 14 August 2016

Originality

I just love being a lady. I thank God every morning that I turned up a lady. I find it mirthful to hear some ladies say "They wish they were men". Like Seriously!. Are they being serious?. It's a wonderful thing to be a lady. I really enjoy being one. I mean with all the compliments from guys. I'm never lonely. Effortlessly, there is always a guy throwing himself at me 24/7. It was fun at first before guys stopped taking no for an answer. I have met different types of guys. Funny, annoying, flirty, pompous, weird, arrogant, stingy, coward, level-headed, casanova, dumb, calm, splenetic etc. Even though I'm very picky, I'm not known to be ill-bred but rather genteel cause you'll never know whom you would need help from someday. I love feeling free so I'm much more accustomed to wearing plain sailing clothes. I just like to see all my curves and edges in any clothes I put on. Fitting clothes are my favorite. I don't do a lot of makeup though. Just a little touch-up and some lip-gloss will do. And I don't joke with my high heels. Most of my footwear have elevated bottoms cause of my model-like way of walking. And I love my hair, oh my gosh!. Braiding and twisting isn't something I do a lot. I don't really like to put my head under a lot of stress. I make sure my nails are always on point. It will shock you to know how guys love to stare at my nails left alone to feel them. Not to forget my soft palms. Some guys tremble when I circumstantially touch them. Their facial expression alone makes my day sometimes. And when it comes to cooking I just enjoy the look on people's faces while they breathe in the aroma of my dish. I can go on and on and on. But all I wanna say is, It just feels so good to be a lady, regardless how hectic it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment