Tuesday 9 August 2016

Top Secret

I doubt you would still love me the same if I told you every secret about me. Give me time  to think about this carefully. I have told you all you need to know about me for now. Please don't use this against me. You know very well of my love for you and how I trust you but you should know that everyone has got a secret he/she still holds on to. Even married people still do have secrets. My point is, Don't use this as a standing point to belittle my love or trust for you. I will tell you when the time is right according to my watch. I hope you would understand this and be on the same page with me concerning this matter. It's actually a family matter so it isn't something totally about me. Hence, don't take this as I'm keeping something about me away from you. I know you've been sincere with me from day 1, so have I. Let's not allow this to get in-between us, after all it was I who brought it up. I could have decided to keep it all to myself. But I decided to tell you so you would know that I meant to tell you. It isn't anything hideous as I'm making it seem. It's just a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment