Wednesday 17 August 2016

Lifestyle


I really love the kind of life I'm living now. I'm not so emotional anymore. Don't easily get hurt by people's remarks. Do what is always expected of me without crossing the line. Leave within my means, no pressure lifestyle. Always feeling free and freeing my mind when necessary. Doubtingly get offended over pointless matters. Avoiding pestiferous people, unfriending self-centered people, deleting negative minded people. Embracing positive thinkers, Walking with go-getters, hugging inspirational speakers. I mean, there is a lot about me that has changed of late. Nothing seems to bother me cause I don't fully-depend on anyone. Neither am I as bored as I use to be cause I always have something doing. I read any interesting thing I get my hands on these days. I'm so happy without reason and I'm grateful to God for the inner joy and comfort. Hoping you would be far better of than I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment