Monday 15 August 2016

Phoney

Okay so I wanted to tell you that I know about you and Quinn. Guess you wondering how I found out or who told me. That's your problem, not mine so don't come bug me with unnecessary questions so as to get to the bottom of the whole matter after reading this message. The only reason for this message is to officially inform you that I don't really care about your private life, neither am I into you anymore. I did before but not any longer if only you've realized that lately. So feel free and live your life. There's no need to hide anything from me after finding out all about what you've been up to with Quinn. I know all I need to know. And I'm not asking for your side of the story or an explanation or anything of that sort since you decided not to tell me anyway. But honestly, I get pissed when you try to play the "I'm innocent" crap on me. I mean I was surprised when I found out but it all makes sense to me now. And the truth is, you can decide to fool everyone else but secrets don't last these days. Alright, I'm done now so you can pretend I never sent this message. Stay Safe!.

No comments:

Post a Comment