Sunday 21 August 2016

Shelden's Story

I always wonder why ladies don't see me pass friendship?. I mean I do all that of required of me to prove that I'm interested but the lady just doesn't seem to notice me. It's not that I'm worried or disturbed, I just wanna know if it's something I'm doing wrong. It could also be that I associate with the wrong type of ladies or always try to fit into their world instead of introducing them into mine. I don't hesitate letting them get to know the real me. They seem okay with who I am or do I try too hard afterwards. I once asked an old friend of mine, so does she think I am a relationship material?. She answered oh of course but it was her who wasn't interested. I asked why not? but it turned into a laughing matter. Honestly, I have enjoyed staying single for quite sometime now and I think it's about time I found myself someone special. Still have my fingers crossed that I'll finally meet a lady and things would work out just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment