Tuesday 16 August 2016

Straighten up

Since you decided to tell the truth today, lemme also tell mine. Okay so if you haven't noticed, I don't really believe any word you say. Starting from the "I love you" to the "poetic messages" to the "romantic gestures". They are all massively too fake for my liking. I mean sometimes you try to make it seem less fake but it just doesn't work for me. If I don't even believe a word you say, let's not even talk about trust, let's not go there. I'm not saying stop trying though. You can keep trying, maybe one day I will wake up and start believing every word you say, who knows. But for now, please give me a break!. After reading this message I want you to go back and do your homework before giving it a try again else I would just not reply. I've been pretending for too long and now I'm tired. So I thought you should know what's really up. Don't take this the wrong way. I wouldn't tell you all these if I didn't like you. I think you are a really great guy and you deserve a second chance. But please don't make me regret this. You are a smart guy, you'll know what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment