Monday 5 September 2016

Gratuitous

Just to let you know; I also do have a lot of options lately. I have noticed the kind of attitude you putting up these days. Don't know how it started or why but it's really not nice. It's very obvious you don't care that much about what I do think anymore. You do things how you please and don't consider my reactions or it's implications. I always see the disturbed look on your face when I reciprocate your actions. But that doesn't make me any better. Cause I don't want to end hurting everyone I care about around me like you do. And you come back acting like everything is fine as if you did nothing wrong. Like you see me around and totally ignore me, then you message me the following day saying "Good morning honey, how you doing?".  Like seriously, I ain't good at pretending and I'm not ready to start now. Just be normal around me. And please don't think for me; enough of the "I thought".

No comments:

Post a Comment