Wednesday 21 September 2016

I couldn't hold back the Laughter

I usually visit Roy at 9pm everyday and sometimes I meet his friend Kofi. He barely speaks to me, at times he just winks at me and nothing more. I never knew he could talk that much until today. I think he was returning a game-pad and he saw me laying my head on Roy while we watched a movie. And he started his vibes, I quote:
"You are looking very sweet today o!. I like your dress, I mean I really like the way is short and all that. And purple color does suits you though. Anyways I'm heading towards my room, I think you should come visit me today. Don't worry my roommates are all gone out. I can take you through some salsa lessons since you look all dressed up for it already. And besides, I supply Roy with movies so you can imagine the amount of nice movies I have in store for you. And looking at the way you interested in the movie you two are watching I can also tell the type of movies you are into. But all jokes aside, you are a very fine girl. Haven't taken a good look at you until today. You even have spotless legs, which is extremely rear amongst ladies today. From the way you are laughing, I can tell you would love to know me more. Don't worry I'll take your number from Roy. I'll be in my room if you need me. And it's room 44, just in case".  

No comments:

Post a Comment