Tuesday 6 September 2016

Trendy Ideas II

Two years later, Toya finds out the house, car, Tim had was all on credit and that 5million was subtracted from his account every month until 2018. And that his 20million salary increase was a lie. She was in shock the whole week, wondering how he could keep up with the lie for 2years without her noticing. Cause every bit of their lifestyle had changed thanks to the promotion, "Tim lied about". So where was the money coming from?. She remembered how the past 2years had been the best good living years of her life and it was all based on a lie. After a week more, she discovered Tim had a part-time job to cover for the salary increase he claimed but he didn't still earn much. She then confronted him and finally broke up with him. I noticed you wanted to leave me, and you'being the best thing that has ever happened to me. Couldn't imagine my life without you and how far we've come. That is why I came up with that lie. I know you will never trust me again nor be with me but I did it to see your smile that keeps me going every morning and your presence that gives me a reason to strive harder. These were Tim's last words. Toya left him anyway, but a year later he finally was promoted to chief cashier.

No comments:

Post a Comment