Tuesday 6 September 2016

Trendy Ideas

Toya was ready to tell Tim, she couldn't continue the relationship no more. They have been dating since year 2 in western university and this time around she felt like she needed a real man. And that Tim wasn't ready yet since his pay was just 5million higher than hers and he is still finding his feet. She was happy when Tim sent her a message this afternoon that they needed to talk. She felt this was the right time to lay it all out. So they got there, kissed and hugged liked they use to do back in university. Toya was really feeling the vibe awakening. In the middle of dinner, Tim said, I have something telling you and Toya replied, me too but you go on with yours first. So he went on, I have been working on this promotion at work for a couple of months now and today I was promoted to chief cashier. Now my pay is 20million higher. In addition, I was given a house, car and weekly allowance, couldn't wait to tell you this. So what did you want to tell me , he concluded. I also wanted to tell you that we should be doing this often and that you've really made my day, Toya replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment