Monday 5 September 2016

Flummoxed

Trying to make things right but you keep pushing me away. I know I really hurt you and I'm truly sorry. It would never happen again. Please forgive me and let's continue from where we ended. I beg you, don't say we should put our friendship on hold cause I wouldn't be able to live with that. I have become very fond of you and cannot go a day without hearing from you. I never wished of us ending up like this, neither did I plan this. My words may not move you but I'm willing to go an extra mile to make up for it. I didn't mean to say what I said. Please forgive me. Wish I could do something to convince you right this moment to show how I have regretted my actions. I'm begging you, don't let this get in the way of how far we've come. It wasn't my intention to hurt you. Give me a second chance to prove myself. Please don't hold this against me forever. Please don't let this mistake of mine hunt me for the rest of my life. Find it in your heart to forgive me even if we cannot start straight away from where we left of. We can start all over from scratch. Please don't completely ignore me. I'm begging you.

No comments:

Post a Comment