Tuesday 27 September 2016

#True Talk

Seriously speaking, I hate being the one always expressing my feelings and thoughts or always checking up on you whilst you just like and comment. And it's like you always waiting on me to say hello or bring up "the topic" first. Truth be told, it's not cool. Things seems very one-sided lately which is me, me, me. And you on the other hand, is acting as if you don't really care anymore. Like the last time I asked you if you loved me and you were like, "okay, I love you". Really sounded weird and you know it but when I mention it, it would be as if I like nagging. But I always find a way to laugh it off cause the attitude you giving me lately is the same attitude I give to guys I'm not interested in. So you judge for yourself, whether you serious about us or you just using me as and when you please. Or on your own terms. As usual, I keep bottling it all up in me but I'm very sure one of these days, I will wake up and would go absolutely off on you. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment