Tuesday 13 September 2016

Toya, My Soul Mate.

It's kind of funny how we became friends. It just happen all of a sudden. I always wonder where I got that courage from?. It was the first day of year 1 student's registration. I was about the 20th person in the queue and we were over 100 people registering, so you can imagine how long the queue was. I saw signs of shock and lost of hope written all over her face. She couldn't tell where the queue was starting from to talk of where it ended at. When she got to where I was standing she stopped to check the queue again, and I was like, please you are in front of me. Where did you go?, cause I have been calling you since. She smiled and stared at me confused, then I made a space for her to stand just right in front of me. She dashed right in smiles and told me her name was Toya. I'm also Twista I replied. She was a little fair with a sweet-scented perfume, had sleek and long natural hair, infectious smile, cute fingernails and she kept throwing her hands left and right in my face whilst she talked. She was really full of gestures. Could tell she wore size 38 footwear cause she was very cute, cherubic with  average weight. Not so tall, she was around 5.8 feet tall. Loved her curly eyebrows with her silky pink lips. She kept flipping her hair backwards after every 50secs. After four hours of standing she started leaning on me claiming she was tired and asked if I didn't mind. Oh come on, was wondering when you would even start leaning on me, I replied. We both burst out laughing. She told me, she was reading computer science, at republic hall, room 69 and would be expecting to see me often. You will see so much of me you will start sucking me soon, I responded. We burst out laughing again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment