Thursday 22 September 2016

Should have seen this coming

Girl: How can you continually hurt someone and pretend to be  totally cool afterwards, I mean, who does that?. I blame myself though, cause the signs were so clear without a stroke of blurriness yet all I did was to look at the brighter side. I decided to take my chances with you, with my fingers crossed that things would work out just fine. My hopes outgrew my doubts, my positivity shredded my uncertainty. Your charisma tore up my ego. And that is why I'm still not letting you go. We would get through this and you will stop that reckless behavior of yours. Always trying to push people away cause of your insecurities. I mean, Who does that?
Boy: So you know I like sending messages as compared to talking. And you still make a big fuss out of this anyway?. Anytime you ask a question and I'm silent for a while and now ready to talk, you end up saying "it's okay" or "you can just message me as usual". Afterwards you complain I like sending messages. I mean, who does that?. Lemme put this aside and address the main issue. I wonder why when you say something to hurt me you don't realize it but after your very words triggers me to also say something in return, you turn up being the one offended. Forgetting that the words that came out of my mouth were as a result of hearing yours and processing it. As I told you earlier, I'm tired of this back and forth things we keep doing so if you want out, I won't hold you back but don't keep asking me, "I'm confused, what are we?". Just make your point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment