Thursday 22 September 2016

Should have seen this coming II

Girl: Please don't try to play smart on me. Don't even try to pin this on me at all cause I'm not accepting any blame for your own words. You knew for sure what you were about and I know you wouldn't say things you don't want to say regardless the intensity of triggering you. Just don't start making up excuses for your own actions if you are not ready to man up to them. Don't use me as bait or make me feel bad for something that has been probably boiling up in you, waiting for the moment to explode. I only asked a simple question and was expecting a simple answer but you decided to make a big tiff about it. But all along you kept quiet, knowing very well the day of accountability would surely come. Now here it is and you cannot run away from it as you usually do. My question still stands. Just answer and let's get this over with.
Boy: I have heard you. We can do this all day though or you can just come over and we would get this over with as you said.

No comments:

Post a Comment