Friday 16 September 2016

A friend I just met online

I met this friend online. Owen, he said was his name. We started chatting and got to know each other very well. So I went ahead to give him my whats-app number. I mean, he was quite interesting and all. After a week or two he asked for a selfie and I wasn't willing to send any but he kept on insisting. After a while, I got fed up and decided to take one and this was the very one I sent him. I went offline and come back online after an hour and these were the messages he had left me. "Eiiiiii, I cannot stop staring at your picture. I'm very sure you intentionally sent me this picture to capture my attention. It has surely captured my attention the whole of the day. I so much want to see you now. I think I'm beginning to have a thing for you. Please send me more of the selfies cause you have certainly made my day. Who would have thought I would meet a girl like you online and we would become this close. I now believe that miracles do happen. Hit me up when you back and let's talk more". In fact, after reading this message I couldn't stop laughing. He really made my day as well, even though I deleted his number after reading this message. Cause it was pretty much clear the kind of guy he was now. The type that fall for you only after seeing your picture. Smh!

No comments:

Post a Comment