Monday 5 September 2016

Misrepresentation

For me, meeting up with friends once in a while is something is look forward to every vacation. Whilst some people entirely delete contacts of high school and college friends after graduation. I on the other hand, hold on to my close ones and let go of the situational friends. I do also say hello to every familiar face from all the schools I attended. I see it to be unnecessary preferring one over another based on physical appearances. Cause from experience, I have noticed that most rich people even look simpler. So judging from appearance isn't always right. Pretending you've not seen a friend you know very well, whom is waving at you from a distance is dreadful. Just a smile or a wave back wouldn't acidify your personality. Wonder why some people see themselves as highly-rated and wouldn't want to mingle with just anyone. Even sitting beside a mechanic in a taxi is against their code of conduct. They don't want to be seen amalgamating with nerds or poor sense of fashion people. Some hide their family pictures from their phones, being it their dad, mom, brother or sister. Others delete pictures of where they stay or church from their phones. It's a good thing to aim high but what good is it, to look down on others. Jesus himself, was a humble man.

No comments:

Post a Comment