Tuesday 5 September 2017

All up in flames

Andy: I told her the truth. Realized, it wasn't even necessary. At that point I couldn't tell what was on her mind. But she looked me in the eye for the first time, smiled at me and changed the topic. Unfortunately,  I knew that look so well. It was that particular look that could form a whole paragraph if put into words. It had both negatives and positives summed up in one. Since then, I've tried to get my mind of it but to no avail. I did ask her the reason for her sudden change of gesture and of course she said it was nothing. But I know that look so well, isn't to say that I get that a lot. The only problem I'm having now are my doubts for the reason behind that look. Hoping its the entire opposite of what I have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment