Saturday 23 September 2017

Just this one thing left

Franca: I just have one question for you. Do you think what we are doing is wrong or are you worried/ashamed of what people would think if they found out about us?. Cause I do know for sure that we do have a connection and to throw that away due to one figment of your imagination isn't fair on my part. I feel betrayed and used. You just used me until you felt you weren't feeling the connection anymore. Caring less if I would be able to cope with the fact that we ain't together anymore. Remembering all the time and effort I put in. And now here you are with the lousiest reason ever to end things between us. That clearly depicts you belittle me. Why did you let me waste my time all these months only to be told you've been having this feeling it wont work out between us so we should break up. And what source is that feeling coming from?. Explain further too you won't. Really disappointed in you. And now you want us to be friends. Telling me you miss me and all. Please comport yourself. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment