Saturday 9 September 2017

All I can say is I'm happy for you

Rita: I always had an eye for you. Cause I knew you would make it in life not that I loved you as more than a friend. I was into you because I saw a blistering potential anytime I was around you. Besides I knew it from the on-set you would soar like an eagle when the time was right. I clinched myself to you the more cause I admired your charisma, composure, commitment, persistence and high hopes even out of nothing. You inspired me to strive harder for the things I desired even though you use to put me under pressure. The only problem I had with you was your quick temper and how you always wanted me to understand you but you never made enough effort to understand me. The only reason why I never wanted us as more than friends. Anyways, let's hook up sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment