Tuesday 26 September 2017

Another Drama

Zed: All along I wasn't ready to be her first until I realized I wasn't her first after all. There had definitely been another before me and I knew that for sure after doing it with her. She knew that I figured it out but she wasn't in the mood to explain anything right now. She just wanted another round. To me, it all summed up now. And it was a very awkward way of figuring things out. Cause she had been having some strange calls around awkward times I have been around to witness. I mean, I was never suspecting anything but that doesn't mean I wasn't observant. She would sometimes ignore the call or act as if she hadn't seen it. Other times she would pick up and try to end the conversation but I guess the person was used to having longer conversation with her. The little I had witnessed was enough. I didn't bother to ask cause she never talks when I need answers. And I didn't really care now anyway. This was a clear evidence, it was time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment