Thursday 21 September 2017

Unofficial Risk

Karen: For the first time I took a formidable risk. I sort for love in the black market, knowing very well the consequence that came along with it. Cause the guy I was into preferred freedom to commitment. Yet I was willing to take that bold step and be that one girl for him. He did propose via a text message and I accepted but he wasn't ready to make it official. Cause he still referred to me as a friend in the midst of his friends. He never liked to talk serious matters via a phone call or face-to-face. He always wanted an easy way out so via text message. He was unpredictably on and off that I often thought I was at fault. Not knowing, he never wanted me as more than a friend.  But I wonder why he never made that known to me from the onset. Cause all along he made it seem, we had to put in a little more effort and things would be in place. Oblivious of the fact that I was only wasting my time. He recently pulled the plug and every plan and outings we scheduled together crushed. And I just realized I don't really have anyone else to lean onto. Back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment