Tuesday 19 September 2017

There's a lot more to it

Rodney: For a moment, I thought you loved me as much as I did. Looking at your gestures, attitude, response, tolerance, endurance and a few more. But now you've made it clear what it was. I'm hurt but also a little skeptical. Not really bothered about you bottling up what you truly felt while I was thinking all along the feeling was mutual. Also not bothered, how long you've been able to keep this from me up until now. Cause I don't think this decision you just told me about, came up just a week ago. Could be months or weeks but all the same, I'm not bothered. And all along you realized my love for you grew deeper while yours for me shrunk but you decided not to say anything up until now. That doesn't really bother me as well. Moreover, you telling me you cannot continue this relationship or whatever it is any longer doesn't bother me. And your timing, you telling me after a good time spent bothers me not. But my concern is,why you came up with the decision all by yourself to throw all the times we've spent and happy memories we've made, all up in the trash cause you have a strong feeling we cannot be a couple isn't something convincing enough. And I know for sure there is more to it. Just tell me all there is and I would go my way. At least, you owe me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment