Tuesday 26 September 2017

Drama Queen II


Jessie Jags: So I came back to my room expecting to see her covered in blanket yet naked lying down waiting for me as they do in movies. But to my disappointment, she had left. So I slipped into bed thinking whether to call her or not then I remembered she had blocked me. I was in bed watching music videos and my bathroom door crept open. There she was, she gave me a signal to come. Hurriedly, I joined her, switched on the shower so she would take off her clothes and she did. I took off mine as well. I held her against the wall, knelt down and started licking her from top to bottom. I could have pushed it right in but why the rush. I had to get it all ready and wet awaiting arrival. I wasn't ready to let this opportunity slide again. I made sure every step I took was systematic and done well before I proceeded to the next one. Then I got to her breast, grabbed it real hard but slowly. Turned her around, jacked into her slowly while I held unto her breast. She was uncontrollable. She just went nuts and was all over the place. Finally, it was time. I turned her around and soaked it in. Push it in slowly and gently. And increasing the tempo gradually. There she started feeling it and moving along with the tempo continuously for 2minutes non-stop. Then she got real emotional as the tempo increased slowly. Just then I stopped, ejected and went to lie in bed. She begged me to continue but I was tired and consumed. I had reserved energy to continue but I wasn't ready to risk that on a girl who didn't love me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment