Friday 15 September 2017

Zone me not already

Evelyn: You use to refer to me with a whole lot of mellifluous names that gladdens one's heart but not anymore. I understand not your love sometimes. You use to say hello every morning but now I'm the only one who does. Seeming, you always waiting on me to say hello first. Lemme take a break on the "not-any-mores". I know this isn't chess that we have to play in turns but at least show the care you care. #Smiles. Wonder what's really up with you during your airplane mode activation periods or should I say, your time of silence. I'm not complaining at all, I'm only saying lemme feel the love you have for me as well. Don't keep it all locked up inside. Share with me your busy life schedules by simply updating me of your whereabouts and encounters without me asking first. Since we decided to go on this intimacy journey together, zone me not already.

No comments:

Post a Comment