Wednesday 20 September 2017

It has been for sometime now


Sandra: There isn't really anything to work on, Rodney. Please don't make a big fuss out of this. Besides, your reply was okay when I told you about all I bottled up, so why all this now?. It isn't easy for me too, else I would have told you long ago. Just didn't know how and when to. To even talk of the right words to use in order not to cause any harm. I wish you would plead with me on this. Try and understand me. You know I wouldn't tell you if I didn't mean it. And there is nothing more to tell or any hidden agenda. All you needed to know is what I have told you. I really hope you would comply and not let this override our friendship. But if you cannot be just a friend then I would have to let you go. Sorry if I'm being harsh or heartless but I think you should know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment