Friday 29 September 2017

Peep the Twist

Jade: There was no problem with the socket or the plug of the iron. Even though, the iron looked a little worn out. All I wanted to do was to insert the plug into the socket in order to heat up the iron. But I kept on fidgeting with it, unable to connect the two. Seems the hole of the socket was too small to penetrate. I tried to force it in there with the help of my little finger. Even with that, it was a struggle. After a while, I guess she realized what I wanted to do. Out of curiosity, she asked of my intentions but I denied the fact that I actually wanted to plug the iron into the socket. Cause my younger brother was around and I didn't want him to notice. He had no clue what was happening and I wanted it to stay that way. Good enough, the lights were off. Kept on trying for a while just in case but I still couldn't figure out a way so I let it go. I should have allowed her to help me out quietly. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment