Monday 18 September 2017

He Really Shocked Me

Aisha: Ivy, for a moment I thought I was reading but whom was I kidding. I started off by reading in my head. After a while I realized that wasn't working so I switched to mumbling out the words like I was reading my devotional guide. But that didn't work either. Guess what was on my mind the whole time?. You won't believe it even if I told you. But I ain't kidding anyways. I hope you do remember the time I told you I was in town, during the weekend?. Yes, Kwame told me to meet up with him. So we met and were having "our conversation" as usual. We got to Melcom and we decided to go buy a thing or two. As we stepped inside we parted ways, only for me to meet him around the corner with his friends, kneeling down with a ring in his hand. And I was like, Oh b3h you!. Come and see laughter from viewers. Now the video is gone viral and I'm feeling bad about it. What should I do?.

No comments:

Post a Comment