Tuesday 26 September 2017

Drama Queen

Jessie Jags: "You were the one girl I really wanted to make love to. Cause every time we made out I could feel the vibe. But I guess you didn't feel it as much as I did as time passed by, cause you grew tired of the touching and licking (foreplay). And I also grew tired of having our clothes on while making out. Just wasn't feeling it any longer. Cause I couldn't get the opportunity to slip down your underwear and push it in slowly and gently. I always wanted to but anytime I tried to, you would hit my hand away. And other times, there would be so many stuffs stacked under there. Making it difficult to maneuver my way in. How I wish we could make love during a heavy rainfall and we would be beneath my blanket in our underwear. Doing nothing but grinding each other hard. Pushing it in and out without catching a breath. And our mode of communication would be moaning and wailing. After writing this and a lot more, I clicked on send. She was online at the moment. After reading, she blocked me. A week later, I heard a knock on my door and it was her. I was pissed cause she blocked me for a whole week. And now, here she was, looking all perfumed up, lovely and sexy, what did she want?. She just walked in, sat on my bed and smiled. So I opened my door and walked out, leaving her behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment