Thursday 28 September 2017

She be Dream Girl II

Blinks: She said her name was Mary. And I replied, 'that explained her innocent look'. She was curious about the reason why I said that, but I don't know why I said that in the first place. Just wanted to create a conversation I guess. We didn't really have a specific topic of discussion and that made it even fun. Soon her mind was off the dance, so I quickly turned her around and made her behind face me without her noticing. She was wearing a silky baggy trousers and a crop top. She had this heaped type of ass. Even the girls were checking her out when she arrived, to talk of the boys. It was a good thing the lights were off. For a moment she stopped moving to the track and started bouncing her ass. That was when I realized it was the 'one corner' track playing. She kept on increasing the tempo that I started panting, which made her laugh. Just then, one guy smartly came to stand in front of her which made her feel awkward. So she wanted to turn around and face me, face-to-face. I signaled the other guy to let's compress her like sandwich, preventing her from turning. I had to be selfish at that moment. She just kept on bouncing and laughing softly non-stop. Believe me when I say the girl never gets tired and she has this super soft body. Why would I not take her number. And the best part of it all is that, she's in my hostel. I've been smiling since. Laugh out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment