Wednesday 13 September 2017

Wasn't My Kinda Guy

Rose: I wonder how this "love thing" started. Cause I was very much aware right from the onset we were no match. Repeatedly, he use to say all he wanted in a lady and I lacked in all aspects hands down. He mentioned a few list I quite remember of. A lady who can dance, sing, isn't noisy, doesn't talk too much, isn't always asking for a favor and isn't always up in his case.  I mean, I love to listen so I took note. And I lacked in all these areas to talk of his physical appearance expectations. But now look, we ended up together anyway. Sometimes, I got this  lousy feeling I was a temporary person until he met his kinda girl. But he always proved me wrong. He wasn't my kind of guy either. It isn't all about love you know but on love, the solid rock we built our foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment