Thursday 21 September 2017

Let's Come To An Agreement

Lois: I have made my intentions clear to you now if only I didn't earlier on. I have been very straightforward with you and I expect nothing less in return. Beating around the bush never helped us before and it isn't about to start now. All I expect from you is simply sincerity and openness. Let's settle this issue once and for all as young adults. This back and forth we started with has created all these complications. Also be straightforward as I have been. Let me repeat myself in case you didn't get me the first time. I want to be more than a friend to you. To be specific, I want to be your official girlfriend for a fresh start. Furthermore, I cannot be just a friend. So if its solely friendship you seek for, then there should be terms and conditions applied. Let's not waste each other's time if there is no future for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment