Thursday 28 September 2017

She be Dream Girl

Blinks: Went for a friend's birthday jam yesterday night. The girl sitting next to me had an attitude on from the on-set. And the boys facial expressions towards her all looked like, 'who comes to a drink-up with an attitude on?'. I mean, at least put a smile on or something even if you don't wanna dance. So I guess, that made the girl next to her also feel some kinda way. I could tell she wanted to dance but she just changed her mind on the spot cause all the guys were acting desperate. Yet, she was nodding and moving her waist to the tempo. So I got up to stand close to the door just in case. And every minute, I would peep at her and smile. After a while, she got up to leave cause she wasn't feeling it any longer. I got that impression far ahead of time and was alert. The moment she got very close I held her by the waist softly and pulled her tenderly towards me. Why, won't you dance?,  I whispered into her ears. She smiled and nodded, no. But we are already dancing, I added. She laughed and tried to pull away. Don't leave now, let's chat while we dance. No need to make any intense moves, just move left and right and I would also follow the rhythm. My name is Kojo by the way, I added. She gave a smirk and doubtfully complied. To be continued.  

No comments:

Post a Comment