Wednesday 20 September 2017

I Got Choked In

Kojo: All along I thought I was a hard guy until this girl came along. I doubt right from the start she actually had feelings for me. Besides, she had certain habits I never fancied about her anyway. Until I begun to grow fond of her. She used to tell me a lot of things until another came along as I also did. I witnessed how the one before me was gradually brushed aside and I became the next in-line. Little did I know that it would soon be my turn. Lemme just enjoy the moment, I told myself. Before I knew it, feelings and emotions took hold of me. She never impeached on my happiness so I knew she thought the best of me. Until she pulled the plug out of the blue, like lightening strike, and my world came crushing down. Cause I built so much of my world around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment