Wednesday 20 September 2017

I Could See It From Afar


Porter: He just told me we cannot be a couple with no reason attached. Had entirely no clue what my flaws were. At least, he owed me that, I told him. But he wasn't ready to speak. He had made up his mind and that was it, nothing would change it. I did see it coming but I just didn't prepare well enough. Cause he stopped saying hello, tried spoofing around to find something as basis to end things. He easily got pissed and spoke his mind freely without holding back. He just didn't really care anymore. He replied my messages as and when he felt like. I guess there is nothing to fix. It's quite obvious he isn't interested anymore. That is why he has no solid reason as to why he feels we cannot be a couple. He really has nothing to say, all there is to know is that he is no longer interested in that idea of togetherness. Time to move on, self. Let's find you someone worth living for.

No comments:

Post a Comment