Wednesday 30 August 2017

This Matter II

Ivy:  Its quite obvious you want to force words out of me. Well you keep on trying and now you've succeeded. But this time around its really a bold step you've taken. Truth being told, I'm quite impressed. Haven't seen this side of you in a while. This was actually one of the reasons why I became so fond of you. I always admired this attitude of yours. I wonder what made you change over the weeks. I guess the last thing you want to hear right now, is me telling you how you should behave around me. I'm not trying to bore you though. I'm only telling you the guy I grew fond of over the weeks have changed. You've become so emotional lately and you take little things too seriously these days. Sometimes, I'm just not in the mood to talk around you cause the look on your face alone is a marking scheme. Please try to let things slide. Don't keep every detail of things I do to offend you in your head. Else this friendship won't last. I can see it's end already.

No comments:

Post a Comment