Wednesday 2 August 2017

About The New Guy II

Jackie: Which guy are you talking about?. Oscar, you mean. But you two already know each other or?. Oh!, I get it now. I guess he got your number from a friend just to say hello. Isn't that sweet of him?. It's a good thing you mentioned you are dating though. Most girls often leads the guy on, only to tell him after he's hooked up unto her that she's dating. Which I think is a very bad habit. Oscar is definitely a nice guy. Abeg leave him for we the single ones. Lol!. I can see you two chat too often, which is a very bad look for Mike. If you would only see things from his perspective. How would you feel if you were Mike?. Anyways, I'm not trying to hate or anything but notwithstanding, I have been crushing on Oscar for a while now. If you would hook a girl up, I would be very grateful. #smileyface





No comments:

Post a Comment