Thursday 17 August 2017

Irrotational Feelings II

Young Adult's Group Chat
Vivianne: Men will always be men, I have friends and they tell me what their guys do to them. Its awful. Barry: Indeedbirds of a feather flock together. You, yourself, you are attracted to bad guys so don't complain. Vivianne: You think you've talked sense err?. Judith: I think some men control themselves better than others and that's the only difference. I haven't met any different guy so far. John: The baby is at fault. It caused this whole problem in the first place. Florence: No wonder, you are called John. Glenn: I laugh enter Accra mall. Erica: So no one has said anything sensible so far? Gordon: Were you expecting a different outcome? Raymond: If you need answers please see a professional, not here. @Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment