Thursday 24 August 2017

A bite of it

Sonia: I actually planned on keeping this a secret but since you asked why not let you know. Don't take this the wrong way. But I do miss that very moment when you decided to ignore me. Putting me on airplane mode in your cute head and pretending you never saw my numerous text messages and never-ending missed calls. But I also do love the fact that you are back for the good reasons. Being that you bring out the best in me. Alongside comes the negatives as well. Thus, you always put your needs first. Not that I'm calling you selfish but the effort you put in relating to matters of my heart has proven futile. And I don't like the feeling that comes along with that. Giving me a lot to think about. It's not necessary trying to prove a point. Please kindly be yourself by trying to improve on you like I'm doing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment