Saturday 12 August 2017

Is about Hilda

Lincoln: Hello Josephine, I'm about to tell you a serious issue. Don't laugh!. Lol!. Before that kindly lemme know if Hilda has any fear of commitment due to past issues okay. Cause I think something is off the hook I'm not aware of. Lemme enlighten you a little on the matter. The whole story, in summary, is that Hilda prefers text message proposal to facial or phone call proposal. Which I have no problem with. The main issue is, she has been in previous relationships through the same means that didn't last. Presumably, breaking up with someone who proposed through a text message isn't really a big of a deal, I figured. And I do want ours to last. But she still prefers a text message proposal, with the notion, the other means I prefer makes her feel weird. Josephine, what do you think I'm getting myself into?. And what is your take on this? Be sincere and straightforward Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment