Tuesday 17 April 2018

Broken

Hugo: I guess I'm soaked up in love but no one to share it with. I wouldn't say I'm hurt cause what would be the need for that anyway. I think the right word to describe my condition is that I'm broken. Don't ask me why cause I'm not willing to share. Besides, you are not in a better position to comfort me anyway. And I have learnt to heal on my own, so I guess I would have to wait just a little while for the healing process to finish up. I know it isn't your fault, that is why I'm not acting all emotional on you. But your choice of words sometimes cuts like a blade. So you deserve a little attitude from me sometimes as well. I don't always try to find faults with whatever you do as you may be thinking. But I would love that you put yourself in my shoes whenever you take any action that is likely to hurt my feelings. Cause is not all the time I'm gonna share; I would prefer you figure it out on your own mostly. #Coughing. Now I'm on my bed in pain and you have no idea about it. You may be up and about having fun but unknowingly causing pain to someone's son. Please don't make it seem as if I decided to fall for you. If it were so, I would have turned it around by now. Just pretend you never saw this message and let my heart be at peace. Besides, this isn't meant for you as you're thinking but for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment